24 March 2011

Second Life Bike Tour - Reloaded! VI

Not far away from the Bridge of Lag lies a church. Since visting churches is mandatory when doing sight-seeing I dared a peek in it.


At the entrance a short conversation between me and a candle did occur:


Candle: "Welcome to "The Pit" Somehow Peccable. Say a short Payer in Chat"
Me: "amen"
Candle: "Prayer sent .. this candle will burn for 24 hours"


Quite efficient, hm?


Sugarloaf -as expected the AI of the average candle isn't too sophisticated




To say something positive: I like the wall texture here.


By the way: despite rezzing was allowed at that bike-shop only 18 prims were left there - way too less for such a cool chopper as mine... (Second) Life isnt fair!
Again I had to walk (and fly) my way. Along the road through Isabel lies the local Infohub:



Isabel Infohub - quite the SL-standard  




Cavanaugh - one of the rare occasions I've met some traffic - scripted one though




Fourmile Castle - now thats a cute detail!




One of the rare furnished rooms. The fireplace looks a bit like Pacman...




Standing stones outside of the castle


Not quite the ideal dungeon - this earns barely one out of five handcuffs...




Seems the annual contest for the most ugliest chair of Second Life has found a winner!




First it lags like hell and then I crash at the first attempt taking a screenshot of this - the sacrifices I do for a good picture...




Ironjaw - it wasnt me! It seems to be already fossilized and as you can clearly see I use a totally different profile too!




/me thinks something about boys and their toys and phallic symbolism again.




Hartwick - now where to? *throws a coin, sees it rolling into the drain and decides to head north*






Sutherland - another biker!




And quite the place he has - nice!




Pimushe - time for a drink




Some beers later: "...yeah'n' then this bloody bridge just broke down - I tell yah!"






What? No Strat???




Bowfin - don't drink and drive or funny things can happen. Like meeting a giant racing snail...




Nice - a radar trap competition! 135 kph - not bad. Where can I get my prize?




Owasco - another spooky ol' manor - well somewhere behind these trees...




Somehow my progress doesn't looks like much today. Ok Fourmile Castle took some time to explore...

No comments:

Post a Comment