19 March 2011

Second Life Bike Tour - Reloaded! II

Seems i really smelled blood with biking again. Today was quite the excessive tour and I even found the road again (well... more than once).

After spending the night in a house i sneaked in, I went on with my quest to find a place to finally continue biking again.



Still in Varney - have I mentioned already that I like sneaking into people's houses?




Quite the neighborhood - I wonder if they have a dungeon...




Stillman - on the way to Castle Blackmoor. I can rezz here! (and i wonder if he is tickelish)




Entering Castle Blackmoor


Inside the castle shares the same problems as many castles in Second Life have: huge building but actually a pretty empty and bare interior. And not even a dungeon - how disappointing!




Which to take? - time for a refreshment - or two...




Stillman - another pretty... bear place




Boardman - finally a road again!




Tan - and suddenly you find yourself in a roman spa.




Gray - these are the views I love Second Life for! It's an airship-store. But not really finished yet.




Some levels up in the sky: I have no idea what this machine does - I better just push some buttons then.




How cute!!!


The aviation-orientation of the sim was already a little hint, the next hint was a huge gray stripe on the map which showed me I'm getting closer an airport (which i of course instantly landmarked)!





Now I like that sim! If a jet comes by for a drag race with me?




Next to Gray is Blue, at least in the SL-color-scale. Pretty big airport btw. but...




...no decent transport connection on the ground. So i had to go again offroad a Mauve.




Chartreuse - and again I lost my bike. *grrrrs* And I have no idea what this building is good for - but it looks cool!




It's an aqueduct! Time for a shower.




Chartreuse - they must have put something in the water...






Olive - finally something roadlike!




Slate - Great Second Life Railway - quite the challenge here. I hope there is no train coming...




Maroon - surrealism or pure laziness of the builder?




Perlwinkle Station - seems spring will be delayed here *brrrr*




Perlwinkle - bad bunneh!




Perlwinkle - I cant believe it - a road!




Vari - enjoying an almost endlessly seeming road




Marunogere - I was just about to continue my ride after a rl break at a rezzbox as I found out the parcel is full - grrrrr!!!




To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment