14 May 2011

My Second Life Bike Tour the 3rd - Part 16

How much I liked being back at the civilized and visitor friendly parts of Nautilus. The developed parts of the Second Life Mainland usually contain a lot of photo-opportunities, which woke some expectations in me - and I didn't got disappointed! Oh, and as a nice side-effect I made quite some miles too!

Donalbain - getting started for today's leg on a beautifully winding road.


McIntyre - thats not only a hint to the creators of Second Life but also an insde joke you likely miss if you are not German.


McIntyre - the owner is obviously a Lord of the Rings-fan. Btw: No, I have not intended to look like Freddy with this shirt!


Of course I had to try the train!


St. Jin Bahnhof


Quite the view!


This cocktail bar gets my full five stars-rating...


...because it was a church before!


Lori - is it just me or does this thing look like a giant climbing post for cats? For preventing any cat to accidentally climb it the post got of course a banline...


Gavello - cruising my friend Morticia. No, the "Test me"-sign doesn't points at me!

Molvena - thats the proof: My stripes are highly fashionable!

Today was pretty much fun to ride! Its so pleasant to have a real road under your wheels and real designated rezz-zones and all that cool luxury! There are also quite some sights at the roadside. All in all a very enjoyable journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment