23 August 2012

The Great And Seedy Zindra Bane.. well "Bike" Tour - Part 9

What to do when its a rather dull evening and you have left your creativity and motivation somewhere at home? Time for a change I'd say.

So did it happen. I was sitting with my first sub Emma at "Domme a Domme" - a BDSM hangout - and after a while something was just in the air. Well, the name of the place might betray already that I didn't picked it by accident...
One word led to the other, keys changed their owners and suddenly I found myself inside the pretty confining tightness of a bane-suit. Locked in for a week.


The Beginning: Just seconds after the helmet closed around me. Leaving me helpless and totally at her mercy.



Kneeling for her at Dark Wishes.


Since my last post of my zindra-tour is already a while ago (dating from February) and I mentioned before that I want to continue with it, my first task was it go on where I stopped last time.




A bane, a plane and a big box of Dari's Junk...



Even banes like enjoying a nice view.



Well, sort of...



A few meters above me I found a treehouse.


With decent furnishing.



Not far away from the tree-house I spotted the inevitable castle.


Which offered me some very nice photo opportunities.



But is pretty empty besides that.


Back on the road...


More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment