24 June 2011

My Second Life Bike Tour the 3rd - Part 29

The strange ways of Second Life and rlv: was on my recent journeys usually the road missing, this time there was plenty of road there - just no possibility to bike. How comes? Find it out! ;-)

Baleful - an eagle tour? That's something different for sure...


Not bad - especially since I ran out of rezz-zones before - and can't steer a bike cuffed like this at all...

Cuffed Drow


My new friend - I call him Eddie the Eagle - seems to be a good navigator since follows the road pretty carefully. Well until crossing sims at Bogatanta Bay...

"Uhm... Eddie? ... EDDIE???"


Westerlay - Farmers Market. I wonder if the appearance of their houses allows any conclusions about their owner too...
No it didn't. Too bad it was abandoned. But behind that village...


...something military lies.

Yes, its still the same sim!

After a hunting-break - well rather a getting-hunted break as seen on the picture below - and being "convinced" to be part of a team vs. team combat. I went on with my journey.
Btw. all prejudices towards these sims have been confirmed. I actually was pretty glad as I got caught by my Miss. To the team-fight... well... it will never be my world...


Having a break from hunting and being hunted. They just don't have too many comfy chillout spots there...

They really have a special way to apprechiate their prey here...

Well, somehow (haha^^) I made it getting out of the "fun" - I deserted from the combat. Unfortunuately with blocked sitting. But again its not that a disadvantage: there no rezz-zone available at all ;-)

Ironstorm - did I say "no rezz"? LOL

Birchwood - just say no to self-driving vehicles- the scripts cause lots of lag and the ai is plain stupid.

Jessgate - uuuh hu?

Uuuh hu?²

Castledera - I can't help but these glowing windows give this tower a - certainly unintended - 80's-feeling. Perhaps the 1280's though...

Blacksticks - WTF???

Gorgonzola - St. Exupery Aiport - ooh - what a coincidence - I think it was today that I got a note they are closing soon.

Dead-end a la Linden Labs



...and a good time to call it a day. It was an eventful journey and this time im sure I broke the record for the most pictures in a post^^

YAY! Its been a long time since I could draw a straight line following a road! No off-road, no cross-country today! Just awesome smooth ROAD! (Route 11 to be precicely)

No comments:

Post a Comment