26 June 2011

My Second Life Bike Tour the 3rd - Part 30

This time I literally ran out of road - again... and since there were no real good cross-road biking conditions at all (like too much open sea) I decided to do some walking and flying and such.



  Passendale - if he took the road perhaps?  


Jameed - Believe it or not, but that's the land of a vampire clan!

Skyridge - I don't think this needs a translation.


Behind  that sign lies a quiet little harbor - not only for boats it seems.


Greystones - a heavy-weathered stepped pyramid I assume.


Mallow - hmmmmm... surfing.


Yeeeehaaaaah!!!


Travitown  - Drow-Swearword-Teaching Part 2.

Phearsom - lots of falling water.

After a little peeking into the island-area in the northwest of Corsica I decided to go east again - towards the center of the continent. Perhaps I find even roads there?

No comments:

Post a Comment