27 April 2011

My Second Life Bike Tour the 3rd - Part 9

Leaving the Minoan Palace I headed to see more of the splendor the city has to offer. I didn't had to wait long before I spotted the next sight. A rather eclectic mix of diverse styles - and certainly pretty BIG:

Nautilus - Anath - thats something more Egyptian looking


I think I mentioned before that the ancient Nautileans were indeed quite into gigantism...


Btw: the place is called The Tower - how fitting!

The entrance seems to have some kind of zodiac locking device. It does not work pretty well since I was able to open it with just some random clicking.

Inside the Tower didn't really offered anything spectacular. Just stairs over stairs leading up (and down). Obviously it shares the Second-Life-Castle-Syndrome too: gorgeous facade, rather sparse interior. It didnt took long till I reached the top of the Tower then.

/me wonders a bit what Siegmund Freud would say to four half-naked women standing on top of a gigantic tower with liquids flowing out of it - at least the land is rated mature...

Spotting new sites worth to inspect.

However taking a more closer look on them it was a bit a disappointment: The pyramid turned out to be an abandoned shop and the clockwork-thing next to it is surrounded by a banline...

By far not as spectacular as expected...

Some kind of Pantheon I assume...

Obviously a reuse of the already known "Lighthouse-technology".

A minoan deity or priestess holding two snakes - the original was found at non-Second Life's Crete and is dating from about 1600 B.C.

Seems everything is gigantic here

Today's lag.. uhm.. leg did lead mainly around channel in the center of the monumental Capitol. Despite its atlantean-inspired style the city lacks a harbor - or I simply haven't found it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment