The Airshow yesterday at the Steampunk World's Expo was a great success! Thanks to my fabulous pilots we were able to deliver a stunning performance and giving our guests a memorable Saturday evening!
Clairediluna Chevalier made a video of the show - it looks so cool!
Located on a hovering platform in the middle of the sim, the spectators had a excellent view on the fights. Actually they were in the center of the action - like in the eye of a hurricane! ;-)
My flying aircraft carrier Prometheus proved as excellent platform for takeoffs and landing and was later on subject of a guided tour.
|The Carrier Prometheus hovering before the spectator platform.|
|A classical "furball" situation: airplanes swirling around, chasing each other!|
|With extended landing strip the Prometheus proved to be an excellent operational base.|
I am very, very happy the show went so well. And a big THANK YOU to my wonderful pilots:
Velocity Venom (aka Veronica Vinyl)
You did a great job and this was surely not the last time we did a show together. You will hear from us, SL!
After the show we could cool down by listening to "The Music of Erich Zann" - A horror story by H. P. Lovecraft, before Deceptions Digital and DJ Goat Ebbage had their shows.
Today again a fine combination of information and exciting entertainment is awaiting you:
- 11am SLT (7pm gmt): Peter Brunel Veliz - (presentation)
- noon SLT (8pm gmt): Jordan Reyne (live music)
- 1pm SLT (9pm gmt) Drones and Drums - (live music)
- 2pm SLT (10pm gmt): Party!
And here the schedule for Monday:
- 12pm SLT (8pm gmt): Moggio Morigo - (presentation)
- 1pm SLT (9pm gmt): airship dogfight - (competition)
- 2pm SLT (10pm gmt): Steampunk Quiz - (competition)
- 3pm SLT (11pm gmt): Xara Fiasco - (Live Musik)
You can win some really cool prizes at the competitions - so don't miss them :-)
Here is your taxi to the Expo!