...at least if you take a look on the reactions about it. There is for example a cool video of my Airshow and lots of positive blog posts, like this one, or here and there (beware! - they are in German ;-))
Also I am very happy that more and more pictures of the airshow come up now:
|The pre-show presentation with a gorgeous sky as background.|
|Randy looking... Randy!|
|A proud little Steampunk Monoplane getting ready for the show!|
|Circeling over the Prometheus.|
|Quite close! Velocity's Ornithopter and Emma's Monoplane. In the background you can see me in my red Triplane.|
|After the show the carrier was opened for the publicity moved closer towards earth.|
Today was racing-day. We had a Battle Car Race, which your favorite Drow did win and a freestyle race won by Amadeus Hammerer from New Babbage.
For the last two days of the festival we have again presentations of fantastic builders, live-music, a freebie market and Thorsten Küper (Kueperpunk) presenting his comedy program "Nerdy but loving it...".
Here is the schedule as planned:
- 11am SLT (7pm gmt): Nymlet / Steamrose (presentation)
- 12pm SLT (8pm gmt) neal hoffman (live music)
- 1pm SLT (9pm gmt): Garnet Psalty read two Stories from"Tales of New Babbage" - (gramophone session / recorded)
- 1:30pm SLt (9:30pm gmt); Art Exhibit form Vale Kenyon
- 2pm SLT (10pm gmt): DJ Nymlet
- 11am SLT (7pmt gmt): Highlights and Steampunk freebie Market (presentation)
- noon slt (8pmt gmt) Kueperpunks "Nerdy but loving it"
- 1pm SLT (9pm gmt): raffle
- 2pm SLT (10pm gmt): DJ Maddrax Nightwish + Medival Special
And here is your steam-taxi!