3 June 2013

A Blogpost, a Video and a Drunken Zombie Dance!

Saturday was really fun. First my friend Raylin showed me this pretty extensive post on a Japanese Blog...


Raylin's Airdrome, a place I should definitely feature on my blog soon!














The author obviously looked very closely!






...then Emma did upload her result of her video-making experiments featuring the Prometheus. It looks so cool!






...and then we went to the Z&A party - which had the theme "Zombie Apocalypse"!



Dr. Some and her cute assistant nurse Emma

Just good nobody really see in SL how drunk you are. Well just so much: the stains on us are actually red wine - way too much even!


Our hosts Vila and her submissive Antony - such pictures prove its a good idea to have my blog tagged as adult :p



DJ Eve with her sub Cailine


I had my fun decorating Taffy!


Zombies!!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it to the party, and that you enjoyed it.

    Love Emma's video. That's so well done!

    ReplyDelete