21 December 2012

The End of The World - Or Just A Badly Dressed Guy?

Its December 21st and surely everyone wonders what might happen on this date. Will the world end? And if it does: How will it happen?
I have exclusive - and pretty shocking - footage from the Japanese capitol Tokyo showing us that the end is currently happening!!!



Taffzilla rampaging in Tokyo!


Oooh wait... thats actually Taffy!
If you wonder what happened to this poor fella: it might be that this outfit went somehow into his #RLV folder and somehow got attached in some way...

Building the city skyline around him was a pretty simple but fun copy-and-paste job. And the results are really fabulous.


Taffzilla in daylight. Please note the slippers!


I think he was stepping on an investment banker or two.


Coming soon: Taffzilla in widescreen!


Approaching his role with the seriousness it deserves, Taffzilla spent lots of time rehearsing with the instructional videos of his idols:

Click me!

and me!

From all the world-end-scenarios the uprise of Taffzilla is the one I would definitely prefer. I'm sure however that the Mayas simply ran out of paper when writing down their calendar ;-)

I wish every Drow, Human and whatever else a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment