6 March 2015

Balloon Battle Part 3 - Results

Too bad I missed the battle this time. Instead I was battling a RL cold. Seems I have won at least there!




Nevertheless the third part of our tournament was another great success, so I've been told. So was the after-battle-party!

This time the tournament saw also a little modification: We introduced an altitude-limiter. I know, sounds complicated, but its basically just a invisible megaprim-platform to prevent balloons from rising too high.
The aim was more intense fights and preventing balloons to escape the battle by climbing out of sight. Both seemed to have worked very well.

The Winners of both round 1 and 2 were: Baroness DeSade and Ala - congratulations!

I hope to be back in the battle next Thursday though! Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment