18 February 2012

Steampunk Furniture & More!

New products just left my secret Drow Design Labs! I always felt I could have some more steampunk room decoration in my product line - well this has changed. The first item is something im especially proud of. A Steampunk Orrery!

















I must say I'm pretty enthralled of the amount of miniaturization I have achieved: The Orrery has exactly the size of my popular Steampunk Globe II but contains the 6 inner planets of our solar system with their distinictive appearance. Saturn even has its rings!
The planets are also animated so they rotate around the sun on their metal bases. The sun itself got a unique particle-corona which makes it looking pretty real.

A suiting addition to the Orrery is this lovely Steampunk Fireplace. Thanks to the use of plenty of sculpts I was able to create a classy looking piece of room decoration without wasting prims. I like especially theanimated fire which harmonizes so well with the shiny metal columns.





Because of their popularity I did also overhaul my line miniatures and added some new models too like the Sopwith Camel and the Steampunk Airscrew Helicopter:















I'm also proud to present you the first image of a prototype im currently working on. It will be something special - so much I can say. And it looks already pretty stunning, doesnt it?






You can find all my current and upcoming releases at my store at the Second Life Marketplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment