16 August 2013

100% Radiation-Proof - The Post-Apocalyptic Gramophone!

I like wandering through the Fallout-inspired Wastelands lots (note to myself: make a photo series about them!). Even though I'm not really participating in the RP there, its just a pure joy to discover all the funny weirdness people put together there. As anarchic it looks, as friendly it is and I hope the Wastelanders will enjoy this little gadget I made in dedication of the genre of post-apocalyptic RP ;-)


The Wastelands Gramophone!


Apart from its unique run-down look with custom-made textures it offers the same features as its shiny steampunky relatives with radio-tuner, access levels and animations.

You can get it at the usual dealers :-)

Drow Science @SL Marketplace

Drow Science @Lionheart Nala



No comments:

Post a Comment