16 December 2011

The Great And Seedy Zindra Bike Tour - Part 3

From the kinky art gallery in my last post it wasn't far to another place, which did rise the bar for kinkiness quite a bit:

Xegul: Now thats somehow peculiar looking. Lets see what's there...

After a few meters I found a hole in the rock walls to slip trough (what I find quite fitting for being a drow). I didn't had real expectations to the place so I was pretty surprised to find its much larger than the first impression did betray...


Some kind of rlv-enabled nude beach...


...and it has traps, as I found out stepping into a beachside cave. Rlv-traps of course. The screen turned black and suddenly I found myself...



... stripped in some kind of underground dungeon.


On looking for my way out I explored a strange subterrean forest with giant mushrooms, ruins and, well...


...some kind of alien seed vessel. Don't get too close it might try to fertilize you.


The forest. Don't try to find me there. Drows are just too adapted to sneak unseen through underground habitats.


Eventually I made my way out mostly unscathed. After slipping through another dark cave entrance I found myself at the place's shopping mall:




In general you can say the place covers quite the range. From some artistic shibari-bondage...



Ikea should take this as example: A cute and helpful step by step tutorial.

...to classical BDSM equipment like stocks, cages and bondage racks, to more odd stuff like shemales in all kinds of variations:

At least its not a Drow.

Oh and again: Watch out where you step into...



Of course they strip you, these critters.






What sould I say - its surely not a place for everyone. The preferences of the owner are obviously pretty special, but the place has some pretty good ideas like the rlv forest and the many force-tp possibilities are quite fun (see picture above). Seen from the building point of view I have to add that the quality is somewhat below state-of-the-art though. The Forest with its sculpted plants, the open fields and the rocks look pretty good but other parts look rather crudely made. Less would have been more in this case. I prefer a few more sophisticated buildings instead of a huge rlv-complex with too less details to loom really convincing.



Of course I have to explore this cute flying rock...


I want that too! The self-moving broom of course.


Just a few meters further I found a hunting place. This of course made me curious. Well first... then a bit disillusioned:


That makes me angry: Women = prey, men = hunters.

Where is the challenge? Where is the risk for the hunter if they cant lose? Where is the thrill of the unexpected? Its just picking your slave of the day to play with her. Not much better than gor and certainly not my cup of tea...



I found a new friend! A cute... uhm... spermish looking... devil at Beauvais.

Too bad our friendship didn't lasted too long. It got auto-returned after a few minutes.


Today's journey was again not the longest but a very interesting one. Its just what I hoped as I started exploring Zindra: Lots of kinki interactivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment